National Rural Roads Development Agency
Ministry of Rural Development,Government of
Invitation of Expression of Interest
Engagement of Consultants for carrying out Procurement Audit of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
1. NRRDA solicits services of consultants for carrying out
procurement audit of works tendered/awarded for implementation of PMGSY during
the year 2008-09. For the sake of
administrative convenience, States have been grouped under four separate packages. Group-1 covers
2. The assignment involves conducting procurement audit of all the works tendered or procured during the financial year 2008-09 in two to four districts in each State. This would cover activities from preparation of NIT to award stage. In addition the audit would cover post procurement activities in respect of about 10% of the packages awarded in these districts during 2008-09. The assignment includes collection of information at the state/district level as well as visit to PIUs offices in the districts. The approximate duration of the assignment would be three months. The consultants would be required to deploy requisite number of personnels who are well conversant with procurement procedures. The objective of this audit is to assess if the procurement of contracts are being done in accordance with laid down guidelines in a transparent manner.
3. Interested agencies may submit their expression of interest (EOI) indicating the groups of their choice. However, they can express their interest for more than one group. The following information must be provided by the agencies in their EOI:
(i) The general and overall experience during last five financial years of the firm, including the experience of planning, design, construction, supervision of road works consultancy and availability of appropriate skills among their staff.
(ii) Experience of the firm in the required area of consultancy indicating nature of assignments completed during last five years and presently in hand, name of clients, location, value and duration of contract.
(iii) Summary of permanent professional employees and resource persons indicating the nature of specialization, qualifications, and experience considering requirements for the current assignment.
(iv) Annual turnover of the firm in last five financial years a per audited financial reports.
4. Based on the response to the EOI, firms would be short listed and invited through a RFP to submit technical and financial offer in prescribed formats. Payment for consultancy services would be output based.
5. EOI should be delivered in a sealed cover superscribed “Expression of Interest for procurement Audit of PMGSY” at the address indicated below during working days (10am to 5pm) within three weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Director Project - I
National Rural Roads Development Agency, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India,5th Floor, NBCC Tower, Bhikaji Cama Place,New Delhi – 110066. 011-46022221;
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org